To finish off my costume I needed a witch’s hat. Otherwise, I would have been the evil cleaning lady! I didn’t want the standard plain black hat because that was just boring.
I needed to add to it. With the leftover tulle ribbon I had from my broom I wrapped it around the base but it still felt like it was missing something.
I found a cute little spider ornament that matched the pattern on my sleeves and cape.
Since I was putting this on fabric I decided to sew all of this on so it wouldn’t fly off when I went off haunting.
I had another set of purple led lights so I figured I would add them in some way to the hat. Originally I was thinking to twist them around the outside of the hat but then I got a different idea.
The costume was now complete!
Halloween could now arrive!
Happy Halloween everyone!